Not everyone has been to a gym and some people are young and going for the first time, so it is always ok to ask for help. Thank god for the internet today and you only have to google for the answers! Leg press machines are super easy to work out, so this post will be short and sweet.
How To Use A Leg Press
- First sit down on the machine and put your legs on the solid deck directly in front of you at a shoulder width distance between your feet.
- Lower the safety bars holding the weights on the platform from coming down. Press the platform all the way up until your legs are nearly extended in front of you. You do not want to lock your knees encase you have a problem.
- Take a deep breath and slowly lower the platform until your upper and lower legs are at a 90 degree angle.
- Push with your foot using the quadriceps and go back to the starting position as you breath out.
- Repeat this for the recommended amount of repetitions (usually 8-12) and ensure you put back the safety pins properly once you are done.
Visit www.fitnessequipment.reviews/leg-press-machine-reviews/ for more information